Printing is available across campus for students, faculty, and staff via the uPrint system. Students living in the residence halls may bring their own printer to campus, for more information see the following article, Bringing your own Printer to Campus.
- uPrint Mobile Printing on Campus
- Reporting a Problem with a Print Workstation in a Computer Lab that uses Pharos/uPrint
- Requesting a Pharos/uPrint Refund
- Requesting Paper and Toner for a Computer Lab that uses Pharos/uPrint
- Student Print Allowance
- Submitting a Print Job via Email
- Submitting a Print Job via Pharos Mobile App
- Submitting a Print Job via the uPrint Web Portal
- Where to pick up and pay for your uPrint print job
Print to PDF is an option that may be used when you need to print documents and are unable to use a printer.