Pay & Benefits
Employees of Illinois State University will use iPeople as a resource for viewing paychecks, benefit time balances, submitting their time, and other services related to their employment. More information on how to use and understand iPeople functionalities may be found through Human Resources.
- Generate the OSHA 300A Annual Summary
- Generate the OSHA 300 Incident Log
- Generate the OSHA 301 Incident Report
- Generate the OSHA 301 Incident Report Print
- Generate the OSHA-200 Log
- Reporting Time in iPeople
- Set Up or Modify Direct Deposit for Employees
- Unable to View a Paycheck in iPeople
- Viewing Vacation and Sick Leave Balances in iPeople
CMS Benefits Portal
The Department of Central Management Services (CMS) administers group health, vision, dental, and life insurance benefits for four benefit programs. Information on creating your account can be found in the following article, Creating an Account in the CMS Benefits Portal.