Forgetting Networks on iOS Devices
Last modified 2/14/2022
At some point you may need to ‘Forget the Network’ you are connected to. This typically happens following a ULID password change when you can no longer auto-connect to ISUNet or Eduroam due to the outdated credentials stored.
To Forget the Network on most iPhones, use the following steps:
- Press the Settings button on your iPhone.
- Press the WiFi symbol (the network you are currently connected to will show to the right of the symbol) (Figure 1).
- Press the Encircled i
Figure 2: (Figure 2).
- Press 'Forget this Network' (Figure 3).
- Confirm your choice by pressing 'Forget' once more (Figure 4).
To Forget the Network on other Devices, see:
- Forgetting Wireless Networks on a Mac
- Forgetting Wireless Networks in Microsoft Windows
- Forgetting Networks on Android Devices