Downloading Adobe Creative Cloud Applications
Last modified 2/7/2022
Downloading the First Application on a Computer
- Sign into your Adobe Account at Adobe.com using your ISU Email and Password.
- For more information on how to login to your adobe account see Logging into Adobe Creative Creative Cloud.
- Click Open Creative Cloud on the front page to view your Creative Cloud apps. (Figure 1).
- You will see several of the most popular applications on the page available to download immediately. If you wish to download one of these featured applications, then click Download under the desired application. Or, if you would like to browse the entire collection of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, click Browse All Apps at the upper-right corner of the site (Figure 2). From there, you can select a variety of Creative Cloud applications to download. Simply click Install underneath the desired application.
- If a message appears asking "Do you want to allow this app to make changes?" Click Yes.
- Once the installer window opens, you may get a prompt asking you to sign in to verify your install (Figure 3). Click Continue to have Adobe open a browser and authenticate your account by signing in. You will be redirected to a Central Login page where you will need to enter your ULID and password.
- Answer any prompted questions the installer asks.
- Click Start Installing (Figure 4).
Once the install is complete you should be able to use the application.
Downloading More Applications on a Computer
- Open the Creative Cloud Desktop App by Clicking the Creative Cloud icon:
- On Windows PC in the Taskbar.
- On Mac in the Apple Menu bar.
- You should see the list of apps you have installed, and apps available to install.
- Click Install underneath to the application you wish to install.
- A pop up should happen asking 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes?' Click Yes.
- Once the install is complete you will be able to launch and use the application.
Downloading Applications on your Mobile Device
- Download applications on your mobile device by searching for them in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and installing them from those locations.
- After the app is downloaded open it.
- Press Sign In.
- Enter your ULID@ilstu.edu email address, after which you should be redirected to Central Login.
- For more information on how to login to your adobe account see Logging into Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Login with your ULID and password.
You are now able to use the application.
How to Get Help
Adobe has their own support website, including troubleshooting tips, tutorials and more. To access the Adobe Help Center navigate to https://helpx.adobe.com.
If you are having trouble logging in, or need additional help not covered at the Adobe Help Center, you may contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or via Live text at help.illinoisstate.edu/get-it-help.