Securely Upload Files in Campus Solutions
Last modified 9/13/2023
Students of Illinois State University can complete their financial aid tasks and upload their files securely online.
Before you Begin
This process is only available for Financial Aid Tasks. Tasks involving other campus departments will require you to perform the recommended actions.
Off Campus Authentication Note
If you are off campus, Campus Solutions will require an MFA request approval. Follow this link to set up your MFA if you still need to. MFA Info/Setup
Uploading your Documents
To upload your files, perform the following.
- Log in to My.IllinoisState.edu.
- Click Tasks under the Account Notifications section.
- Click Take Action on the task you need to complete.
- Click the task from the To Do List in Campus Solutions
- Click Proceed to Upload Documents in the task details.
- Click Upload.
- Accepted file formats include PDF, TIF, and JPG.
- Click the My Device icon and locate the file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
- Once the file is uploaded, click Done to complete the task.
To return to your To Do list, click the back arrow of your browser. The task you successfully completed will no longer show in the To Do List. The task list in My Illinois State will show a status of received for the task you completed.
To return to My Illinois State, enter My.IllinoisState.edu in your web browser address bar and press Enter to go to the site.
Still Need Assistance?
Functional Support: Contact the Financial Aid Office at 309-438-2231 or by email at FinancialAid@IllinoisState.edu.
How to Get Help
- Technical assistance is available through the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or by Live Chat at Help.IllinoisState.edu.