Understanding the Academics Tab in My.IllinoisState
Last modified 11/18/2022
he Academics tab in the My.IllinoisState.edu web portal contains links to resources for students at Illinois State University. This tab will only be visible to current students, faculty, and staff, and what you see may be slightly different depending on your role.
Please refer to Figures 1 - 3 below to see how the following sub-headings of the Academics tab may look.
This section allows you to view the registration deadlines for each semester at Illinois State University. Click on the corresponding semesters for more information about making an application for the selected semester.
Advising & Planning
Advising & Planning will feature links to class and final exam schedules, grade and progress calculations, and links to contact your advisor.
Registration will feature links for course registration and any holds your account may have.
- Registering for Classes at Illinois State University
- Viewing Holds on your Student Account on My.IllinoisState
Grades will feature links for accessing your grades. Students may access the form to obtain their transcripts under this section by clicking [Transcripts].
Milner Library will feature links to the Milner Library and your subject librarian. For more information, see: Accessing Milner Library Resources.
Teaching will feature links that faculty will use to link to ReggieNet, access the Faculty Center, and view the courses they are teaching and their class rosters. Faculty will also be able to submit grades through this section.
CTLT Teaching Support
CTLT Teaching Support will link faculty to the CTLT website for workshop schedules and assistance with classroom clickers.
Research will feature links to Milner Library and other survey platforms used by faculty
Registrar will link faculty to important dates, access to the textbooks they will be using, and academic scheduling.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, you may Submit a Help Ticket, or contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.
- Adding Money to your Redbird Card or Guest Copy Card
- How to Drop a Course through My.IllinoisState.edu
- Purchasing a Red Alert Pass
- Understanding the Academics Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Finances Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Home Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Pay & Benefits Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Safety & Policy Tab in My.IllinoisState
- Understanding the Student Life Tab in My.IllinoisState