Viewing your Grades and Grade Point Average (GPA) in My Illinois State
Last modified 9/18/2023
As a current student, you can view your grades and your grade point average (GPA) in My Illinois State.
To view your grades and GPA in My Illinois State, do the following:
- Log in to My.IllinoisState.edu.
- Click the Academics tab.
- Scroll down to Grades and click the My Grades link (Figure 1).
- To view your GPA, click the GPA Estimator link under the Advising and Planning section (Figure 2).
How to Get Help
- Technical assistance is available through the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or by Live Chat at Help.IllinoisState.edu.
- For questions about grades you have received, please contact your instructor. For questions about how your cumulative GPA is calculated, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 309-438-2188.