Activating your ULID Account
Last modified 2/4/2022
Your Illinois State University account must be activated to gain access to My.IllinoisState, Office 365, and ReggieNet and other ISU sites.
Activate Your Account
To activate your account, do the following:
- Go to Account.IllinoisState.edu
- Click Activate ULID Now.
- Enter your University ID number (UID) and your Date of Birth and click Continue.
UID numbers (9-digit user identification number) may be found on your Redbird ID card or acceptance letter. DLID (Student Worker ULID) account UID numbers are delivered through the official secure messaging service, SendTo.
- Complete the form and click Continue.
- An email message will be sent to the third party address provided by you in a previous step.
Click the Email Link sent to validate your email address. After validating, you will be directed to complete the rest of the activation process.
To prevent problems with activation, this process must be completed using the same browser and device (e.g. Do not start the process on a computer and open the email link using another device such as a cell phone)
- If you are a Lab School Student, you can proceed to step 8; otherwise, review the Agreement on the Electronic Signature Acknowledgement Form and do one of the following:
- To opt in to eConsent, click I Consent, enter your initials, and click Continue.
- To opt out of eConsent, click I Opt Out, enter your initials, and click Continue.
- Check Agree to the Appropriate Use Policy and click Continue.
- To review this policy, click the link provided.
- Create your password and security questions and click Continue.
Your account has been successfully activated. Microsoft (office) 365 access may be unavailable for up to 1 hour after account activation.
How to Get Help
For technical assistance, contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu.
For assistance with your UID number, contact the Registrar Service Center at 309-438-2188.
- Activating your ULID Account
- Changing your Security Questions
- Changing your ULID Password
- Electronic Signature Enrollment
- Email and Microsoft 365 Access After Leaving Illinois State University
- Surviving Spouse ULID Creation Policy
- ULID Password Expiration
- Updating your Third Party Email Address
- What If I Forget My ULID Password
- What to do if you Suspect your ULID Account has been Compromised