Last modified 2/21/2022
- I will abide by Illinois State University’s Appropriate Use Policy.
- I will not unlawfully download or share copyrighted material (music, movies, documents, etc.).
- I understand that peer-to-peer traffic is blocked through ISUNet.
- I will not engage in activities which disrupt the campus network.
- I understand that I am responsible for all activities that occur through the devices I am registering.
- I understand that the network may be temporarily unavailable; network access may be limited during maintenance periods; and bandwidth restrictions may apply to certain applications or services.
- I understand that the network will be routinely monitored for security threats and/or management activity, including, but not limited to, spyware, viruses, denial of service attacks, copyrighted material, and unprotected systems.
- I have installed all required critical security updates and all required software.
- I will not attempt to alter, change, or modify any software installed during the device registration process.
- I understand that to use ISUnet, my computer must be configured to use DHCP to obtain a dynamic IP address.
- I understand that I may only connect one device at a time to an ISUNet Ethernet jack and that I may not connect other communication devices, such as an Ethernet hub, router, switch, printer server, or wireless access point.