Collaborating with Others on a Qualtrics Survey
Last modified 2/8/2022
Sometimes you want to share your project with someone, but not offer them full functionality and options. In these instances, you can use the Qualtrics sharing feature. For example, if you have students working on your project, you can share the project with their Qualtrics account, giving them permission to view the survey results, but not to edit the survey.
For more information on how you can collaborate with colleagues or students, please refer to the following Qualtrics knowledge base articles:
By clicking either of the above links, you acknowledge that you wish to be taken to an external website not supported by Illinois State University.
For technical assistance, you may contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or via Live text at help.illinoisstate.edu/get-it-help.
- Understanding the Academics Tab in the My.IllinoisState.edu Web Portal
- Logging in to the Illinois State Qualtrics Survey Platform for the First Time
- Collaborating with Others on a Qualtrics Survey
- Accessibility Considerations for Survey Creators in Qualtrics
- Problems with Specific Question Types in Qualtrics
- Set Up an Anonymous Survey in Qualtrics
- Adding a Qualtrics Survey to your About.IllinoisState.edu Website
- Technology Training Courses