Connecting to the ISUNet Wireless Network with Google Chromebook
Last modified 2/15/2022
Students, faculty and staff may use their Google Chromebook to access isunet, a secure wireless network that is accessible throughout campus.
These instructions require you to be within range of the isunet wireless network.
Connect to isunet with Google Chromebook
To connect to isunet with Google Chromebook, do the following:
- Power on your Google Chromebook.
- On the Home screen, locate the wifi icon at the bottom-right of the screen, and click on it.
- If your wifi is off, click Turn Wi-Fi on to turn wifi on. If it is already on, skip this step.
- Click Settings.
- Click isunet, under Wi-Fi networks.
- A window will appear which contains the wi-fi settings for isunet. Configure them as follows:
- The EAP method should be PEAP.
- The Phase 2 authentication should be MSCHAPV2.
- The Server CA certificate should be (default).
- Under Identity, enter your ULID.
- Leave Anonymous identity blank.
- Under Password, enter your password.
- Click Connect.
You are now connected to the isunet wireless network.
How to Get Help
- Connecting and Optimizing Home Internet Connections
- Connecting to the ISUNet Wireless Network with iOS
- Connecting to the ISUNet Wireless Network with Android
- Forgetting a Wireless Networks on a Mac
- Forgetting Networks on Android Devices
- Forgetting Networks on iOS Devices
- Forgetting Wireless Networks in Microsoft Windows