Configuring Windows 10 Calendar, Mail, and People for Microsoft 365
Last modified 9/14/2023
The Calendar, Mail, and People apps included with Windows 10 may be configured with your Illinois State University Office 365 email account. To configure the apps, do the following:
- Press the Windows Icon at the bottom left corner of your screen and type Email and Accounts.
- Press Add account in the Manage Accounts menu (Figure 1).
- Press Exchange (Exchange, Office 365) (Figure 2).
- Enter your email address.
- Once the menu changes, enter your password and press Sign In.
- Press Done.
Your account has been successfully configured and all three apps will automatically connect to your account.
How to Get Help
- Technical assistance is available through the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or by Live Chat at Help.IllinoisState.edu.