Which Version of MacOS Am I Running
Last modified 2/14/2022
You may refer to the "About This Mac" dialog under the Apple Menu to determine the version of MacOS installed on your computer.
To determine the version of MacOS you are using, do the following:
- Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen to open the Apple Menu .
- Select About This Mac.
- The version of MacOS in use is displayed. (Figure 1).
3a. If you do not see information similar to the image below, make sure you have the Overview tab selected.
- Adding a Contact to the Contacts App in MacOS
- Adding a Group Contact to the Contacts App in MacOS
- Changing Sound Settings on a Mac
- Displaying Mounted Drives on the MacOS Desktop
- Flushing the DNS Cache in MacOS
- Force Quit a Program in MacOS
- Forgetting Wireless Networks on a Mac
- Installing Microsoft Office for MacOS from Microsoft 365
- Map Network Drives in MacOS
- Setting a Default Printer in MacOS
- Unable to Access WiFi on MacOS after Changing ULID Password
- Updating MacOS and Apple Applications
- Which Version of MacOS Am I Running