Last modified 4/28/2022
What is ProctorTrack?
ProctorTrack is an automated online remote proctoring system solution that continuously verifies the identity of online test-takers, while detecting and deterring academic misconduct. ProctorTrack is seamlessly integrated with ReggieNet for ease of use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding the use of ProctorTrack.
- Is ProctorTrack required to be used in all classes?
While ProctorTrack is available for all classes, the use of ProctorTrack is determined by your course professor. Please contact your professor if you have questions regarding the use of ProctorTrack.
- Will ProctorTrack work on my device?
ProctorTrack is supported on the following operating systems:
Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher.
PC: Windows 7, 8, or higher.
Chromebook: Version 80 or higher.
For more detailed device requirements, please visit: https://www.proctortrack.com/tech-requirements/
- Does ProctorTrack require the use of a webcam?
Yes, ProctorTrack does require the use of a web camera in order to properly conduct proctoring. You must either have a machine that has a built-in webcam, or you must plug in an external webcam. If a webcam is unavailable to you, you can reserve a loaner webcam by contacting the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357 or you can submit a request at IThelp.illinoisstate.edu/request.
Faculty Related Articles
Below are several ProctorTrack articles for faculty use.
Student Related Articles
Below are several ProctorTrack articles for student use.
Getting Help during a Proctored Exam
- Support is available during your exam.
- ProctorTrack Support provides a ‘Blue chat bubble’ icon. Clicking this icon during your exam (onboarding or official exam) will initiate a chat with ProctorTrack who can assist you with most issues.
- If you need to reach out to your instructor, they may ask that you use email or another source (this may vary depending on the instructor). We recommend asking your instructor for the appropriate means of contacting them during your proctored exam.
- The Technology Support Center is available: