How Do I Access my Courses in ReggieNet?
Last modified 5/18/2022
Students and instructors can access courses and course material through ReggieNet.
Access Courses in ReggieNet
To access your courses in ReggieNet, do the following:
- Log in to ReggieNet.IllinoisState.edu.
- Locate the course links in the Site Navigation at the top of the page (Figure 1).
- Some of your courses are displayed here. Click on a course to go to that course, or select the dropdown menu to go directly to a specific tool.
- Locate the Sites button in the Site Navigation at the top of the page.
- All of your active course sites are displayed.
If you would like your courses to appear in the Site Navigation bar, you will need to add them to favorites.
While Reggienet is widely used, not every professor will use Reggienet. In addition, there are a few reasons that you may be in a course that uses Reggienet, but you may not see the course. If you are having difficulties seeing a course in Reggienet, please check the following:
If you are a student:
- Verify with your instructor that the course you are in uses Reggienet.
- Verify that you are registered for the correct course and section number. If you registered or dropped a class, it typically takes one business day to show in Reggienet.
- The class may not be published. If it is several weeks before the class will begin, the class may not be published in Reggienet. If you believe the course should be published, you can contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or by email at email@example.com to verify that you are in the class roster.
If you are an instructor:
- Verify with your School/Department that you have been entered as the instructor of record for that course.
- Contact the Technology Support Center at 309-438-4357, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and explain the situation and that you have verified the that you are the instructor on record. The Support Center will contact the ReggieNet system administrators to have them address the issue.
- Use the instructions in the following article to Publish your course: Publishing your ReggieNet Course.