Hiding a Tab/Tool in ReggieNet
Last modified 5/18/2022
There may be a situation where you are needing to hide a tab or tool in ReggieNet (Such as the Tests & Quizzes tab during a Proctored exam).
Instructors using ProctorTrack for proctored tests and quizzes are encouraged to use this option in order to prevent confusion from students not knowing where to take the proctored exam. When a student accesses an exam through the Tests & Quizzes tab, it will NOT be proctored. To prevent confusion, temporarily hiding the Tests & Quizzes tab will be beneficial.
Use the following steps to Hide a tab or tool in ReggieNet
- Log in to ReggieNet.IllinoisState.edu.
- Click on the desired course from the top pane where you are wanting the tab hidden from view.
- Once you are in the desired course, click the Site Info tab in the left-hand menu (Figure 1).
- Next, click the Manage Tools tab (Figure 2).
- Scroll down the list until you find the tab/tool you want to hide. The box should currently be checked. UNCHECK the box to Hide the tab, and then click Continue (Figure 3).
- Confirm your changes by clicking the Finish button.
The selected tab/tool for this course has been hidden from student view. Once you choose to unhide the tab, you can follow the same steps above, but this time making sure the box next to the tool/tab is checked.
ProctorTrack Support is Available 24x7x365 - They have recommended that you reach out to them as your initial source for support. ProctorTrack may be reached using the following contact methods:
- Phone: 1(844) 753-2020
- Submit a support ticket at www.proctortrack.com/support
- Chat Support: Use the Chat option in the lower right-hand corner while on the ProctorTrack Dashboard.
- Email: Support@Verificient.com
Need help with your ULID or something Account Related? Contact the Technology Support Center by Submitting a Help Ticket or calling (309) 438-4357 or by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding ProctorTrack, Click Here.
- Adding ProctorTrack to your ReggieNet Course
- Taking the ProctorTrack Onboarding Exam
- Configuring the Settings of a ProctorTrack Exam
- Reviewing Exam Results through ProctorTrack