Adding ProctorTrack to your ReggieNet Course
Last modified 5/18/2022
If you are new to ProctorTrack and want to utilize the service for one or more of your courses, Submit a Service Request or call (309) 438-4357 requesting ProctorTrack. Make sure to include the course, section and term.
The instructions below assume that you have already gone through the request process and been approved. Use the link above if you are still needing to request a course or multiple courses to be used with ProctorTrack.
Use the steps below to add the ProctorTrack tab to your ReggieNet site:
- Log in to ReggieNet.IllinoisState.edu.
- Click on the course where the ProctorTrack tab is needing to be added.
- Click Site Info (See Figure 1).
- Click the Manage Tools tab (Figure 2).
- Scroll down until you see ProctorTrack and click the box next to it → Click Continue (Figure 3).
- Click Finish.
The ProctorTrack tab has been successfully added to your ReggieNet course site.
Instructors are encouraged to temporarily HIDE the Tests & Quizzes tab in ReggieNet during the period of open Proctored Exams. For instructions on how to do this, see: Hiding a Tab/Tool in ReggieNet.
This is encouraged due to the fact that some students may try to take the exam directly through ReggieNet as opposed to ProctorTrack. If you choose to leave the tab as is, we encourage you to Hide the Password/Access Code for your proctored exam so that it cannot be used in ReggieNet.
ProctorTrack Support is available 24x7x365 - They recommend that you reach out to them as your initial source for support. ProctorTrack may be reached using the following contact methods:
- Phone: 1 (844) 753-2020
- Submit a Support Ticket to ProctorTrack
- Chat Support: Use the Chat option in the lower right-hand corner while on the ProctorTrack Dashboard.
- Email: Support@Verificient.com
Need help with your ULID or something Account Related? Contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding ProctorTrack, Click Here.