Viewing your Academic Requirements
Last modified 9/20/2023
Students can now view their Academic Requirements in the new registration portal. For more information on the new registration portal, please review the Knowledge Article below:
Before You Begin
If you are a student enrolled in courses, the academic requirements for your degree are available in the My.IllinoisState.edu registration portal. By logging in to the Student Center, you can see which requirements you have met and those you still need to complete. This allows you to track progress towards your degree. As a new feature within the new system, you can enroll in classes directly from your Academic Requirements page.
Viewing Academic Requirements
To view your academic requirements in the Course Registration Portal, do the following:
- Log in to My.IllinoisState.edu.
- Click Academics and scroll down to Registration.
- Click Register for Classes.
- Click My Academic Requirements on the left after navigating the course registration portal.
You are now able to view your academic requirements.
How to Get Help
- Technical assistance is available through the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or by Live Chat at Help.IllinoisState.edu.