Last modified 6/7/2023
Citrix is used by staff, faculty and students for accessing virtual applications and desktops, as well as remoting into a work device.
→ You can access Citrix by navigating to Citrix.IllinoisState.edu
When logging onto Citrix, you will want to use the Light Version as opposed to downloading the receiver. The Light Version provides a better user experience.
How to Access a Virtual Desktop in Citrix
Use the links below for information on using Citrix:
- How to Access a Virtual Desktop in Citrix (Video Tutorial)
- Uploading Files onto SPSS Using Citrix
- Saving SPSS Files in the Citrix Environment
- Accessing your Work Computer using Citrix Virtual Desktop Agent
- Top Tech Tips for Students Learning and Attending Class Online
- Technology Tools to Help You Teach, Learn, and Work
- Accessing Virtual Computer Labs and Applications
- Virtual Computer Labs Available to Students