Requesting an About.IllinoisState.edu CampusPress Website
Last modified 2/7/2022
Websites on About.IllinoisState.edu using CampusPress can be requested by filling out a IT Help Request Form, or by contacting the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357, by email at SupportCenter@IllinoisState.edu, or by live chat at https://help.illinoisstate.edu/get-it-help. The website will be added into CampusPress and then will be able to be edited by the requestor.
When requesting a site, you will need to contact the Technology Support Center with the following information:
If on behalf of an individual user:
- Reason for request
If on behalf of an organization:
- Your organization’s official name.
- Your organization’s acronym or abbreviated name if it has one.
- Name and ULID of the head of the organization.
- Names and ULIDs of those who should be able to edit the organization’s website.
- DLIDs of Student workers who should be able to edit the organization’s website.
- Reason for request.
Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email from Illinois State University Campuspress with links to edit your site.