Updating your Third Party Email Address
Last modified 2/7/2022
Your third party email address is a non-ISU email account, such as a Yahoo or Gmail account, that IT Staff can use to help assist you in the event your ISU email account is experiencing problems.
To add or update your third party email address, do the following:
- Navigate to your Account Management Portal at account.Illinoisstate.edu
- Sign in using your ULID and Password and click Log In.
- Click Change next to Non-ISU Email Address.
- Enter your email address in the Non-ISU Email and Email Confirmation text boxes.
- Click Submit Request.
- You will be notified that a confirmation link will be sent to your 3rd party email address (Figure 1). You will want to navigate to your 3rd party email address using the same device and browser.
- Locate the confirmation email sent to your 3rd party email address, which will be sent from ISU Account Management (You may need to check Spam/Junk folders if it does not appear in your inbox). Open the email and click the link 'Click here to verify this email address and complete your change request.' (Figure 2).
- After clicking the link to verify your 3rd party email change, you will get the notice that your change was successful (See Figure 3).
- Activating your ULID Account
- Changing your Security Questions
- Changing your ULID Password
- Electronic Signature Enrollment
- Email and Microsoft 365 Access After Leaving Illinois State University
- Surviving Spouse ULID Creation Policy
- ULID Password Expiration
- Updating your Third Party Email Address
- What If I Forget My ULID Password
- What to do if you Suspect your ULID Account has been Compromised