Service Catalog

Petition for Graduation Exception

Last modified 11/29/2022

Available ToStudents
Accessible FromWindows, Mac
DescriptionCollect and process exceptions for graduation requirements. The Petition for Graduation Exception form is used when an academic department wants to allow some exception for a student’s major/minor/Teacher Ed/graduation requirements (AMALI, Senior College Hours, BS-SMT/BA Lang, CAS Lang). Often this is substituting one course for another. 
How to Access/Request

How To Get Help 

Please Contact the University Registrar:

By Phone: (309)438-2188

By Email:

Software or ServiceService